From setting up precise layouts with guides, grids and stacks, to creating rich interactions with Auto-animate, Adobe XD equips you with the tools you need to create and share amazing web experiences. In this session we will cover how to design, prototype, and share your next interactive web experience in this easy-to-use platform. Takeaways include:
- How to quickly create your first Adobe XD project from wireframe to high fidelity
- Best practices for utilizing components, character and color styles
- How to add motion and interactions to your experience
- Ways to share your designs with stakeholders and developers for better collaboration
- Plugins for the web designer
After the session, the practice file used will be available for download and ready to use (you can download XD for free here).
Speaker Bio: Caitlyn Burke is a Strategic Development Manager for Adobe XD, helping global teams with their digital workflows. Prior to joining Adobe XD she was an interactive designer, creating digital experiences for clients such as Atlantic Records, Warner Music Group, Fueled by Ramen and more.